This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ConfidenceUDeserve #CollectiveBias
It’s so important to exercise, and I have become quite the gym rat lately. Being so busy makes it harder to get to the gym but it’s well rewarded in the long run, not only are you getting in some fitness but you are also getting in social time with others and/or alone time too. Having a family, businesses, blog and a million other things to do can be one the biggest hurtles for women struggling to make time for the gym. Another thing is our time of the month.
Once you get into the rhythm of going to the gym and actually making the time to go, it’s often interrupted by our periods.
Exercise and fitness is so important. Not only are their physically benefits like increased energy levels, losing weight, health benefits and then there’s also the added benefit of reducing cramps.
Here are some tips on how you should deal with exercising while on your period, YES the world doesn’t stop just because you are on your period.
First… don’t skip exercise during that time. Exercising during your period is really good for you. Your period can often make you agitated, fatigued, and crampy. Exercise will help with those issues.
When I am at the gym I would like to bring extra supplies with me, I have put this list together to help:
1. Tampons and/or Pads — One of the best ways to survive your period is by selecting from the wide range of U by Kotex® products. The U by Kotex® 3D Capture Core® is my first choice in protection because it quickly draws in and locks away wetness. In order to survive your period while also feeling beautiful and confident a reliable protection is a must, especially at the gym.
2. Feminine Wipes or Baby Wipes — Helps make clean up a lot easier when accidents happen, or to just give you that fresh feeling after changing out your pad or tampon… I personally like baby wipes for sensitive skin since it’s gentle to my skin.
3. Pain Reliever — Sometimes you just need something to ease the pain so you can hit your workout hard.
4. Hand Sanitizer — You just never know when you need to sanitize your hands.
5. Plastic Bag & Extra Underwear — Leaks happen and at the gym is where it most likely will happen (since you are moving around so much) so an extra pair of underwear will come in handy. The plastic bag is for your “dirty” underwear and to help make sure it doesn’t contaminate the other items in your gym bag.
6. Makeup or small bag — I found this makeup bag at my local CVS store.
I showed you my favorite products for the gym, now I have a question… what are your must have items to add to your gym bag during your period.
Follow U by Kotex today!