This single serving recipe is seriously delicious, super filling and hits the spot. Perfect single serving so you don’t do crazy and over indulge. This is so fluffy and airy, even the husband tried to steal it from me. heeheehee. Are you looking for new recipe ideas for your Herbalife Formula 1 shakes? Are you looking for dessert recipes that will help you lose weight? This 3 ingredient recipe is pack with protein and curb that sweet tooth. This is perfect by itself or with honey drizzled on top.
- 2 scoops Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (any flavor)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons milk (any kind)
- Cooking spray
- Honey and cinnamon (optional)
- Pick a coffee mug (10+ oz or medium size will do)
- Spray coffee mug with cooking spray
- Crack 1 egg into mug
- Add milk and beat milk/egg until combined
- Add 2 scoops Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix, I used Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice.
- Mix until combined
- Microwave for 2-2.5 mins, my microwave cooked mine in 2 minutes but varies with microwaves… start with 2 minutes and go from there.
- Tip over onto a plate then top with honey and cinnamon, you can also enjoy this straight from the coffee mug.
Optional icing recipe; combine ½ cup Greek Yogurt and 1 scoop Protein Drink Mix (chocolate flavor would fit really well here) … top on your cake.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
**This is the nutrition facts for just the cake alone without any toppings.